Only few weeks away, SC will be held this year in New Orleans with the conference lasting from Nov 16 to Nov 21 and the exhibition being open from Nov 17 to Nov 20. All the big players will be present in the “Big Easy” for the most important event in the HPC community – and so will we, the DEEP and DEEP-ER projects.
Where to find us at SC14:
- Booth #1039 European Exascale Projects: Together with our partner projects CRESTA, EPiGRAM, EXA2CT and Mont-Blanc we will present and discuss latest developments of our research.
- Emerging Technologies Exhibits:
- Partner booths: For in-depths discussions on the various project aspects, a visit to our partners’ booths might be worthwhile. BSC (3427); CINECA (733), Eurotech (3339); Extoll (3827); Fraunhofer ITWM (3147) Intel (1215/1315); Inria (3533); JSC (639); LRZ (806); Mellanox (2939); Seagate (3239)
What to talk about at SC14:
Next to an update on latest project developments, our focus this year will lie on:
- Energy efficiency at Exascale: Learn more about the sophisticated liquid cooling infrastructure with extensive monitoring capabilities and flexible control loops that we are developing in DEEP.
- Innovative memory technologies: Experimenting with non-volatile memory (NVM) and network attached memory (NAM) are two of the research topics of the DEEP-ER project. For the latter one, take a look at the actual hardware showcased at the booth.
- DEEP programming environment: The team has adapted OmpSs (Open MP SuperScalar System) and ParaStation MPI to optimally map applications on the DEEP hardware architecture. Find out, how it works and visit our experts at the Emerging Tech Exhibit!
Let’s discuss why #HPCmatters – not only during this year’s SC.
Hope to see you in New Orleans!
You’ll find general info on SC14 here: http://sc14.supercomputing.org/