At this year's Supercomputing Conference SC16, taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA from November 13 to November 18, 2016, the DEEP-ER project team can be found at the booth of coordinator Jülich Supercomputing Centre #2413.
Also a majority of our partners is present with their own booth and happy to answer any questions in detail on their area of research within DEEP-ER:
|Barcelona Supercomputing Center||2511|
|Leibniz Supercomputing Centre||3756|
- Workshop on I/O: Within the technical program, we were invited to give a talk during the workshop 'Exascale I/O: Challenges, Innovations and Solutions' organised by the NextGenIO project on Fri, Nov 18, 2016, 9:00am. We are excited to present one of our key research areas within DEEP-ER: the development of a highly scalable, efficient, and user-friendly parallel I/O system.
- Doctoral Showcase: The research done in DEEP-ER on network attached memory (NAM) and how to use it e.g. for the DEEP-ER resiliency concept will be presented by partner Heidelberg University in a Doctoral Showcase, which includes a presentation and a poster. The session takes place on Tue, Nov 15, 5:00-6:00pm in the Exhibit Hall. For more details please see here.
- Birds-of-a-Feather Session: DEEPprojects will be part of a BoF session organised by EXDCI and ETP4HPC titled 'European Exascale Projects and their International Collaboration Potential'. The BoF will take place Wed, Nov 16, 2016 from 10:30 - 12:00am in Room 155-A. For more details on the program, please see here.
- Birds-of-a-Feather Session: Our lead architect Prof Norbert Eicker, will talk at the MPICH: A High-Performance Open-Source MPI Implementation BoF on Parastation MPI. It takes place, Tue, Nov 15, 5:15pm at 250-E.
- Expert talk: by our Lead Architect, Prof Norbert Eicker, on our vision for the future: Modular Supercomputing. Details: Thu, Nov 17, 12:15pm at the Intel booth.
Hope to see you in Salt Lake City!
- From 2016-11-13 09:00 to 2016-11-18 12:00